A joint collaboration between Meditrina, PDMA (KPK), 45 Engineers Div,
Khalifa Gul Nawaz Teaching Hospital Bannu, International Medical Corps, Rozan and other NGOs.
1. Assess mental health needs of the IDPs;
2. Provide psychosocial support to the displaced families;
3. Identify and treat those suffering from mental disorders;
4. Assess needs and provide specialist care to the children;
5. Dispense essential psychotropic medication;
6. Provide hands-on training to the healthcare and psychosocial staff.
Six monthly camps:
Total number of patients treated in these camps was 785.
1. 10th August 2014
2. 7th September 2014
3. 12th October 2014
4. 2nd November 2014
5. 14th December 2014
6. 11th January 2015
Mental Health Team:
1. Dr Asma Humayun, Consultant Psychiatrist, Islamabad
2. Dr Ambreen Ahmad, Consultant Child Psychiatrist, Islamabad
3. Dr Nadia Azad, Associate Professor of Psychiatry, Rawalpindi
4. Dr Faisal Rashid, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Islamabad
5. Dr Israr ul Haq, Consultant Psychiatrist, Islamabad
6. Dr Khalid Farooq, Assistant Professor, Applied Biosciences, NUST
7. Mrs Roohi, Clinical Psychologist, Rozan